Thursday, November 29, 2012

A nice 5 day Thanksgiving weekend:  Why I love being a Teacher!!! 
Saturday I spent the day slaving over a big pot of spaghetti sauce.   Nah, not really...my Crock Pot did all the work!!! (See my previous Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce post.) 
But, I did get my behind off the couch about 5pm to whip up some mozzarella stuffed meatballs!  
 
 
One pound ground beef,
One egg,
About 1/2 cup of bread crumbs,
Two sticks of mozzarella string cheese cut into 1/2 inch chunks,
Form meatballs around cheese chunks.  (About 15 meatballs.)


 
Bake meatballs for 20 minutes or until no longer pink.  Drool over the ooey-gooey cheese as it seeps out of the bubbly, meat-bally goodness. 




I boiled some fettuccine noodles for a pasta base.  I topped the noodles and meatballs with my spaghetti sauce.  Everyone DEVOURED their dinner.  I need to double the recipe for my hungry tribe next time, though! 
As these Dalys like to say, "Eat Beef and Enjoy"!!!
 
 

No comments: