Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Turkeys!

Happy Thanksgiving! 
 
Kindergarten Turkeys...




...these are some of the cutest turkeys I've ever seen!...









1st Grade Turkeys...
 
   ...thankful for her family, her friends, and her cousins...
 
Here are some more cute turkeys--and the edible kind!!!   Start with round, cut-out sugar cookies (I bought the package mix for $1.99, so much easier and quicker); frost with white frosting.  The beak is a piece of candy corn, the eyes are two chocolate chips, and the feathers are Reeses Pieces. 
These are quick, easy, and scrumptious!!!      
Here are 5 things I'm thankful for today: 
1.  The Downton Abby marathon on PBS right now.
2.  My new jean jacket that fits well, looks stylish, and goes great with my olive colored pants.
3.  YouTube videos that teach me new knitting stitches.
4.  That great French Vanilla Cappuccino they sell at Mobil.
5.  Pinterest.

No comments: