Friday, February 21, 2014

Sometimes I feel like I will lose my mind...

For instance:  every time I walk in and out of my kitchen...

Let's take closer look:

Contents of this pile include

  • trombone
  • saxophone
  • 4 back packs
  • 1 gym bag--buried under the purple back pack, just to the left of the saxophone-- (Drew's basketball jersey and shoes)
  • 1 lunch bag (an escapee of a back pack)
  • a bag of bags--far left-- (that needs to be taken back to the van for the next grocery trip)
  • a sweatshirt (that needs to be put in the laundry)
But, I guess the good news is that a) I have 2 musical sons, b) these middle-school aged sons brought work home with them (hence the stuffed back packs), c) we know where to find everything at 6:45am, d) this, too, shall pass.

When we move this spring, I have big plans for our new "mud room" of sorts (thanks, Pinterest!):  
Head on over to one of my favorite DIY blogs:  www.shanty-2-chic.com


In the mean time, any suggestions on what to do with this mess?  When we have company over, it goes in the laundry room on top of the deep freeze...

No comments: