Sunday, February 24, 2013

Let's wrap up February and get on to March!!!

Totally done with winter.  Had it up to the proverbial eyeballs.  Ca put. Finito. Stick-a-fork-in-me.

Hubbykins finally plowed the driveway on Friday afternoon, but we hadn't shoveled the steps, sidewalk, and front porch stoop that lead up to our front door all winter.  Our youngest daughter was going to a friend's house to play for the afternoon on Saturday and I figured that her friend and her parents would come to the front door when they came to pick her up.  So, I resorted to a little old-fashioned bribery: 

This kid's price is TWO Doritos Loco Tacos from Taco Bell.



I let him wear my muck boots, otherwise it might have cost me three...  Our ferocious beast, Rex, helped a little, too.  He did not demand tacos. 
Hey, it worked.  He might even be for hire.  I might also mention that it is understood that he gets his own drink.

No comments: