Anyway, my kitchen window sill is my catch-all for all sorts of junk.
- 5 lost teeth from 3 different kids
- a glow-in-the-dark yellow alien guy
- a black Sharpie
- a potato that didn't make it into the pot for last night's mashed potatoes
- green vampire teeth (from the fun fair at school)
- a coffee mug that my grandma brought me last week because she "didn't want it anymore, but knew I could use it!"
- a purple springy cord thing that fell of a fun fair whistle (Side note: this whistle in question is on it's way to whistle heaven.)
- a 35 year old recipe card from "Aunt Frieda" written in my mom's handwriting
And so it goes: You just never know what you'll find next!