Friday, February 8, 2013

Kara's Brownie Truffles

I have great work friends.  They're so nice and friendly and funny and sometimes they bring treats! (Even if the treats are technically left-overs, I don't care!  I love treats!!!)

Anyway, Kara from work introduced me to these little balls of deliciousness a few weeks ago, and I whipped up my own batch for a certain 7 year old's birthday party a few weekends ago.  I made another batch last weekend for a super bowl party and I might just make a batch every weekend for the next 7 to 12 years.  They are SO delicious and SUPER easy.

Step 1:  Make a pan of brownies (from a mix, Of COURSE!!!)

Step 2:  When the brownies have completely cooled, scoop out balls and roll them up into perfectly shaped 1.4 inch balls (NOT!  Just round 'em out kinda..)


Step 3:  Melt chocolate chips and dip the balls in the melted chocolate, sprinkle with sprinkles (optional, but usually necessary because everything in life is better with sparkles/sprinkles/glitter). 


Step 4:  Be the hit of any and all parties and/or events at which you share these ooh la la brownie balls--I mean "truffles"!

No comments: