Saturday, February 2, 2013

Who is this kid?!?!?!

Now that it's Februrary, I've accepted the fact that it is 2013!!!  Wow!  Where did the last 13 years of the 21st century go?!?!  I still think it's only about 2001 or 2002.

And speaking of time flying, this kid was born in 2001.  Where did 11, almost 12 years go?  Who is this young man?  When did he learn to shoot a shot gun and actually hit something!?!?  Wouldn't he rather just curl up on the couch with me and let me read him a story?
When did he get to be old enough to play middle school sports, handle homework on his own, be responsible for studying for tests and do pretty well all on his own?!?!?  Shouldn't he just be playing in the back yard on the swing set?
Why does time have to pass so quickly? Isn't it amazing that with the passing of years, kids get bigger, they gain more experience, and they need mom and dad's help even less?!?!?!   Dave said he changed the oil in one of the tractors the other day, almost all by himself!  Oh well, I suppose this is the way it should be. 
I guess all we can do is sit back and enjoy the ride!

No comments: